- Competitive salary + fantastic benefits
- Cutting-edge work + impressive client base
- Genuine career progression
Rare opportunity to join a leading national firm and work in a premier family law team.
Are a well-regarded national law firm with a thriving family law practice. With over 20+ years of service, this firm has built a reputation for technical excellence and dedication to clients. Due to recent growth, the firm are now looking for a driven senior associate to join its Canberra team.
A largely autonomous one where you will of course manage multiple matters concurrently. You will see be able to work in a close and supportive team where you will have the opportunity to make your mark, dealing with complex and commercially orientated family law matters for high net worth individuals.
Work on the full spectrum of financial, property and parenting cases.
– 1 to 5+ years of PQE
– Strong drafting and communication skills
– Outgoing, extroverted and possess a flair for client contact
– Great team player
– A network or willingness to work on business development and grow the firm
– work life balance
– genuine career progression
– competitive salary
– flexible work arrangement
– regular social events
– CPD/professional development
Please contact in strictest confidence Jas Bassi on 03 8676 0331 or alternatively email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.