- Newly created team
- Dynamic and exciting roles
- No timesheets!
Multiple opportunities exist for switched-on + driven lawyers to join this values based and growing organisation.
Seize the chance to join this values based organisation and help support the education and wellbeing of students. This team oversees the governance of schools and provides support and resources for school leaders and teachers across Melbourne.
What you will do
No two days will be the same as you work in a challenging yet intellectually stimulating environment.
Both the senior and more junior level in-house lawyers will report to the General Manager, Legal and Professional Standards and be responsible for providing legal advice and support across a diverse range of areas including: day-to-day issues that arise in schools; contract drafting and review; dispute resolution and insurance matters.
In addition to the above, both senior and junior lawyers will advise on a range of family law matters ranging from intervention orders to child protection matters.
– Will have 3+ years of PQE gained at a well regarded law firm
– Will possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Will be able to provide timely advice and have strong organisational skills
– Will be comfortable in front of stakeholders
– Will have a background in family law
– Competitive salary + benefits
– No timesheets (yes you read that correctly!)
– Worklife balance
– Friendly and down to earth team
– CPD and professional development
– Flexible work
– And more!
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.