- No more timesheets!
- High-end and significant projects
- Competitive salary + flexible work + down to earth team environment
Rare opportunity to move your career in-house and join this leading global architect/design company!
Are a leading global design and architecture company that has helped on some of the largest projects/stadiums around the world.
What you will do
No two days are the same as you will get stuck in and help solve complex and intellectually stimulating legal/commercial problems. Just some of the great tasks you will assist with include: contract prep, review and negotiation; liaising with stakeholders; reviewing policies; providing legal/risk advice; work with stakeholders globally; help with training and much more!
• 4+ years of PQE gained at a well-regarded firm
• Experience gained within a respected firm or in house team
• Strong communication, negotiation and conciliation skills and the ability to work effectively with internal/external consultants, clients and associates
• Commercially sharp
• Experience with engineering/design would be helpful but not essential!
• Collaborative team culture
• Competitive salary
• Direct client contact
• Social events
• Genuine career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.