- Rare in-house property role
- No time-sheets or billable targets
- Work life balance, competitive salary, bonus and more!
Rare opportunity for a switched/driven property lawyer to join a national property development company.
Are one of the largest residential developers in Australia. They handle over 5000+ transactions a year, are fully paperless and strive to deliver outcomes that benefit the community at large.
The national team consists of over 30+ staff with 7 working out of the Brisbane office. Due to tremendous growth, they are now looking for a senior property lawyer to join them.
You will lead a team across the entire conveyancing process, from contract review through to settlement. In addition, you will be the subject matter expert and help drive the e-conveyancing process.
– Have a minimum of 8 years of PAE as a property lawyer gained at a reputable law firm or similar in-house environment
– Experience in property development
– Commercially sharp
– Able to work on high volume conveyancing matters
– Will possess a flair for client contact and able to work effectively with stakeholders
– Competitive salary
– No time sheets
– Work life balance
– Friendly, social and dynamic team
– Subsidised health/wellness
To find out more about this opportunity, email your details in confidence to [email protected] or call Jas Bassi on 0401 748 651.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.