- Jump start your career as a patent attorney
- Work on cutting-edge matters for national and international clients
- Rare trainee role for an international powerhouse + competitive salary
Top tier law firm; thriving engineering practice; engaging work; fantastic culture; competitive $$; growth position; leading industry partners.
Our client is a top-tier international law firm and market leader in the IP industry. The firm works with an impressive array of both domestic and international clients on a variety of complex IP matters. They are renowned for their down to earth, forward-thinking and friendly approach to work.
As a result of tremendous growth, the firm is now looking to bolster their Sydney office by bringing on a trainee patent attorney to join the engineering team. The firm will provide the successful applicant with the training needed to become fully qualified.
Working alongside industry leading partners and some of the sharpest minds around, you will work on a range of complex and intellectually stimulating matters for a range of national and international clients. Responsibilities will include the full suite of patent related services such as drafting, reviewing, analysing and prosecuting applications, portfolio management, opposition and opinion work.
– Must have a background in ICT/Software engineering
– Must have an engineering degree
– Must have strong academics
– Must have outstanding communication skills and able to articulate complex concepts accurately and succinctly
Applicants who are already qualified as patent attorneys are also welcome to apply.
– Competitive salary
– Work life balance
– Flexible work arrangements
– Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture
– Social events
– Career progression opportunities
For questions please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected].
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.