- Build your career in one of the best practice groups
- One of Australia's largest and leading mid-tier firms
- Dynamic, fast-paced and social team environment
Contribute across the large Workplace Relations Group of this National mid-tier; be exposed to WHS + full range of employment work.
Will be an employment lawyer at associate level who enjoys both employment law work and Work Health & Safety and would like to build your career in this area.
Will see you working alongside some of the sharpest legal minds in the Canberra market. Work with leading lawyers and partners on a range of engaging matters including workplace relations, discrimination, and WH&S.
– competitive salary
– engaging work
– dynamic and social environment
– professional development
– genuine career progression
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact in strictest confidence Jas Bassi 03 8676 0331. Alternatively email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.