Global law firm Jones Day is looking to recruit litigation lawyers for its busy Sydney, Perth and Brisbane practices.
The national head of litigation (John Emmerig) and the national head of HR (Jade Olsson) will be in Adelaide for two days in late July 2017 with a view to meeting prospective candidates to join the Jones Day team. If you have:
- 2 to 8 years’ post admission experience; – strong academic results and an inquisitive mind;
- a strong commitment to quality, ethics and team-play;
- a strong commitment to client service; and
- initiative and are highly motivated to work on high stakes/strategically important litigation for some of the world’s leading corporations,
then Jones Day could be the firm for you.
If you are interesting in making an appointment to meet with Jones Day, please email me a cv setting out your experience/expertise and an academic transcript.
You can find further information at JonesDay.com – but here’s a few extra details that I suggest warrant your attention:
- The firm is a single and highly integrated global partnership (with approximately 950 partners and 2500 lawyers practising across 5 continents and 44 offices). Famous for its team culture and unparalleled level of integration, it truly operates as one firm worldwide.
- Jones Day provides significant legal representation to almost half of the Fortune 500, Fortune Global 500 and FT Global companies.
- The firm is widely recognised as a powerhouse in the field of litigation: it has one of the largest and most highly rated litigation practises in the world, with many hundreds of partners who practise exclusively in that area.
- Jones Day’s Australian litigation partners include some of the nation’s leading and most highly respected litigators. The practice is in high demand and routinely involved in some of the largest and most complex litigation being conducted in this country;
- In terms of client service, Jones Day is arguably in a league of its own. In the last 16 years of the independent BTI Client Service survey of Fortune 1000 company general counsel, Jones Day has ranked No 1 nine times, including in 2017. An extraordinary achievement;
- And Jones Day is not just famous for its litigation practice. For every quarter since 2000, Jones Day has rated No.1 internationally on the Thomson Reuters league tables for the number of M&A deals worldwide (imagine that – 63 quarters in a row!). You will see other impressive details about the firm’s history, culture, people and its corporate, competition/anti-trust, energy and resources, projects/construction and infrastructure, intellectual property, real estate, tax, employment, appeals and issues, and corporate investigations practices on-line.
For a strictly confidential discussion, please call our exclusively retained consultant Kirsty McNay on 02 9216 9080 or 0426 834 852. Alternatively, you can email your CV to [email protected]