- High-Profile Matters, Engaging Work
- Gun Partner and Leading Lawyers
- Career Defining Role
Rare opportunity to join a leading law firm specialising in class actions.
The firm: Our client is a progressive and innovative law firm that prides itself on its reputation for putting people first. In this role, you will be given the resources needed to hone your legal skills and develop your career as a lawyer.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and be appreciated for your hard-work while working in a supportive and down to earth environment, this role is for you.
The role: Working alongside a industry leading partner and other senior lawyers, you will solve complex legal problems for a diverse range of clients. You will take part in high-profile class actions by gathering, analysing and advising on evidence gathered from documents, representing clients in various levels of court, arbitration proceedings and administrative tribunals across the country as well as conducting legal research, liaising with clients, drafting briefs and preparing for trials.
– have 2 to 5 PQE gained in class actions/project litigation
– be confident, well-spoken and have a genuine passion for class actions
– possess strong writing, drafting, negotiating and advocacy skills
– have excellent analytical and investigation skills
– Competitive salary
– Work-life balance
– Down to earth, supportive and social environment
– Social events
– Career progression
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 0401 748 651. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.