- Attractive salary + performance bonus + work life balance
- Lead and help grow the firm
- Social, inclusive, fun and dynamic work environment
Melbourne CBD Based. Bring your technically expertise and leadership skills to a firm that will make you feel appreciated. Dynamic and fun work place.
About the firm: This high-end boutique law firm and commercial team is well regarded for the quality and depth of its practice. The firm is consistently retained to work on large transactions and they boast an impressive client base. Due to a consistency of solid performances, the team is now growing.
About the role: This is a newly created role for a switched on SA that specialises in general commercial law and has the ability to further build the firm’s commercial practice. Our client is seeking a senior lawyer that ideally has experience across the full range of commercial law, including:
- business structures
- company incorporations
- company reconstructions
- formation and dissolution of partnerships
- purchase and sale of business
- contract drafting, including commercial, joint venture and partnership agreements
- drafting guarantees, mortgages, charges and other security documentation
- documenting company administrations
- trusts – unit and discretionary trusts
- asset protection advice
- due diligence assessments
- advice on corporate governance.
Skills & experience: You’re a 5+ commercial lawyer who comes from a reputable firm and are looking to do things differently. In addition to being technically strong on all things commercial law, you possess outstanding communication skills and enjoy engaging with clients.
– Competitive salary
– Work life balance
– Genuine career progression and growth
– Flexible working arrangements
– A lively social setting and relaxed but professional culture
– Central location close to public transport
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.