- Accelerate your career
- Fast track to Partner
- Broad based commercial role
Fantastic opportunity to join well regarded boutique CBD firm that is in expansion mode. Fast track to Partner for career minded SA
Our client is a highly regarded boutique firm that specialise in insolvency/general commercial litigation and commercial and property law for their government and SME clients. They offer a collegiate culture, work hard to provide the very best in client service and don’t take themselves too seriously.
This is a newly created role for a switched on SA that specialises in general commercial law and has the ability to further build the firm’s commercial practice. Our client is seeking a senior lawyer that ideally has experience across the full range of commercial law, including:
- business structures
- company incorporations
- company reconstructions
- formation and dissolution of partnerships
- purchase and sale of business
- contract drafting, including commercial, joint venture and partnership agreements
- drafting guarantees, mortgages, charges and other security documentation
- documenting company administrations
- trusts – unit and discretionary trusts
- asset protection advice
- due diligence assessments
- advice on corporate governance.
This is a significant, career enhancing opportunity for a talented SA that is seeking to fast track to Partner. You will have excellent client service skills and the ability to enhance existing and new client relationships to further build the firm’s commercial practice. You will be technologically and commercially savvy, enjoy autonomy, and also be a team player. You will be financially well rewarded for your efforts and equity in the firm in the longer term is achievable.
Please contact in strictest confidence Kirsty McNay 0426 834 852, alternatively email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.