- Financial lines and D&O
- 5 years' PAE - SA level
- General commercial litigation
Work closely with this partner and represent two major clients; rare role which has been fulfilled for some 10+ yrs; policy drafting; SA; Syd CBD/WFH;
Skills & experience
You will be a commercial and insurance litigation lawyer at the Senior Associate level.
Will see you act for major local and international insurers and their insureds on:
- Insurance and reinsurance claims monitoring and coverage, particularly for large-scale excess of loss claims and financial lines claims;
- Professional indemnity defence litigation, especially financial lines and building and construction;
- Insurance coverage litigation;
- Reinsurance advice and claims;
- First party loss claims, particularly under fidelity, crime and bankers bond covers;
- Policy drafting;
- Regulatory matters, including APRA, ASIC and ACCC investigations;
- Product liability; and
- General commercial litigation.
Working closely with a practitioner of 30 years of experience; peer and industry recognised; leading insurance and reinsurance lawyer in Australia; one of the best litigators in the region.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact in strictest confidence Belinda Fisher 9216 9016. Alternatively email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.