- Strong, dynamic national company
- Use your interpersonal skills
- Negotiate and draft interesting, high value agreements
Dynamic fintech. Fast-growing company seeks confident, commercially minded commercial/finance lawyer. Toss out your timesheets.
Exciting new role for a commercial/financial services/finance lawyer at this well known, dynamic and rapidly growing fintech/lender.
Established 3 years ago, our client has enjoyed fantastic success offers a collegial and entrepreneurial culture.
The company is looking for a Legal Counsel, located in Melbourne. This is a key position working alongside experienced business people and assisting the management team. Also get involved in, with support, the company’s compliance, commercial and lending activities. The successful candidate will collaborate with the company’s founders and will also work with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Key Attributes of the Successful Candidate:
We are seeking a practical, solutions-focussed lawyer. As a keen team player, you are eager to work with and be part of a dynamic team.
Having worked previously within the commercial/corporate/finance team of a tier 1 or mid-tier law firm or in-house elsewhere, you are seeking to use your commercial acumen to structure, oversee documentation with external law firms and to work on interesting matters and transactions.
- 4-10 years’ post admission experience within a corporate/commercial, or even banking and finance team at a law firm or in-house
- Tertiary degree in law and commerce
- Attractive remuneration package, comprising salary plus incentives linked to successful outcomes
- Opportunity to work in a great team and help develop the legal function within an established and fast-growing business.
This role is being exclusively handled by Burgess Paluch Legal Recruitment. Any direct or third party applications will be sent to Burgess Paluch for review. To be considered email a CV in confidence to [email protected] or call Doron Paluch on 0438 004 445.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.