- Take on this leadership role and help run this thriving immigration law firm
- Work from home (whether interstate or local)
- Put your management skills to use
Put your leadership/management skills as your help run a leading immigration law firm. Whether you live interstate or locally, you can work from home!
Our client is Australia’s largest immigration law practice with a sterling reputation for the technical expertise of its lawyers and ability to deliver results for its clients. Due to tremendous growth, the firm are looking for a 10+ PQE Practice Manager/Immigration Lawyer to join the team.
This role (10+ PQE) will see you acting as the practice manager and leader of the Brisbane office. You will have the option to work remotely from your interstate location or from your home in Brisbane.
You will be working alongside a top tier trained lawyer/managing director and will act as the operational backbone providing your skills on matters ranging from people management and marketing to finance, facilities and administration and of course legal expertise!
– Attractive salary
– Work from home (interstate or local)
– Practice manager/leadership role
– Relocation/moving allowance (if willing to move)
– Flexibility and work-life balance
– Social events
– Supportive, down to earth and friendly culture
For a confidential discussion about this and our other current immigration lawyer roles, please call Jas Bassi on (03) 8676 0311, or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.