- Mix of transactional and advisory
- Market leading flexibility and conditions
- Intellectually stimulating work in a dynamic environment
Rare chance to work in-house in a significant, brand name business, & continue to work on transactions as well as broader commercial matters. Rare...
This quality business is a high-performer in its industry and renowned for its continued success over a significant period. The legal team is sharp, well paid, and comes from top-tier and similar environments, and adds value to the business with its honed advice and transaction support. This high calibre team is looking for a Corporate lawyer to join its ranks for a mixed transactional and broader commercial role, weighted towards transactions.
Suited to lawyers with at least 4 years of corporate, projects, or B&F transactional experience, you will advise on a range of investments and divestments that the business makes, as well as commercial, regulatory, and business as usual matters. Unusually for in-house positions, the role will be 50% transactional work and 50% advisory. You will work closely with the business to do deals, solve problems, prevent repeats, and draft new materials and precedents to ensure the business is ready for the future.
Skills & Experience
You will have 4-9 years of corporate transactional experience from a recognised law firm or quality in-house environment, have strong commercial acumen, possess strong attention to detail and technical knowledge, have outstanding communication skills and be comfortable leading and liaising with various senior executives.
– Rare in-house role with significant transactions
– Highly competitive salary package
– Genuine work-life balance
– Market leading flexibility and conditions
– Chance to join a high-performing team
– Hands on role where no two days are the same
– Collaborative role that will allow you on a range of matters
Email your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8676 0372 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if the above role is not what you are looking for and you would like to explore other options, please get in touch with me.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.