- Exclusive in-house corporate/commercial and/or litigation role
- Key in-house counsel role
- Fantastic culture
Exclusive to BPLR. Dynamic high profile Australian company seeks enthusiastic lawyer to join its switched-on in-house counsel team in Perth. Learn fro
The Business and Role
Our client is a strong and growing ASX200 listed company – uniquely in the attractive retail, energy/resources, logistics fields.
This key in-house counsel role will support the down to earth and respected GC and assist the business meet its commercial objectives. With a strong pipeline of current and future projects, the business offers the chance for a switched-on commercial/corporate OR litigation lawyer to contribute in a hands-on manner and deal directly with senior managers to produce results.
The company is a dynamic and results oriented business. The role will offer the chance to learn from quality in-house lawyers, work on challenging projects, be paid well, and deal directly with key stakeholders in the business.
This is a unique chance to utilise your commercial and/or litigation skills as you enjoy a range of commercial contract review and negotiation, commercial litigation and insurance, mergers and acquisitions, and property work. There will be opportunity for you to focus on particular areas of your own interest if desired.
The successful in-house lawyer will:
- Work across the organisation and be a ‘go to’ person (with support) on legal matters
- Draft all manner of commercial legal documents and contracts
- Liaise with and help manage external lawyers
- Actively plan and prioritise to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Identify and manage legal and corporate risks and assist with compliance/governance matters
- Interpret legislative obligations
- Arrange and present training and legal seminars on occasion
Who we seek
We are keen to speak to quality commercial or litigation lawyers with around 1-4 years of experience gained in a quality law firm or in-house team (lawyers with less than at least 1 full year of post admission experience cannot be considered). You will need to be self-motivated, keen to learn, work well in a team, and have a strong alignment to our client’s values, and some good commercial nous.
To apply for this exciting opportunity email a CV to [email protected] or call Doron Paluch to discuss on 0438 004 445. This role is exclusive to BPLR.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.