- Exclusive in-house corporate/commercial role
- Key in-house counsel role
- Fantastic culture
Exclusive to BPLR. Join a dynamic high profile Australian company as part of its switched-on in-house counsel team in Perth. A career making role...
The Business and Role
Our client is a strong and growing ASX200 listed company.
This key in-house counsel role, based in a Perth CBD office, will support the GC and assist the business meet its commercial objectives. With a strong pipeline of current and future projects, the business offers the chance for a switched-on commercial/corporate lawyer to contribute in a hands-on manner and deal directly with senior managers to produce results.
The company is a dynamic and results oriented business. The role will offer the chance to learn from quality in-house lawyers, work on challenging projects, be paid well, and deal directly with key stakeholders in the business. There is also a generous incentive program and employee share scheme.
The successful in-house lawyer will:
- Work across the organisation and be a ‘go to’ person on legal matters
- Draft all manner of commercial legal documents and contracts
- Liaise with and help manage external lawyers
- Actively plan and prioritise to ensure deliverables are met on time
- Identify and manage legal and corporate risks
- Interpret legislative obligations
- Arrange and present training and legal seminars on occasion
Who we seek
We are keen to speak to quality commercial lawyers with around 2-5 years of experience gained in a quality law firm or in-house team. You will need to be self-motivated, work well in a team, and have a strong alignment to our client’s values, and some good commercial nous.
To apply for this exciting opportunity email a CV to [email protected] or call Doron Paluch to discuss on 0438 004 445. This role is exclusive to BPLR.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.