- Be mentored by a great General Counsel
- Great team - contribute to the business
- Toss out your time-sheets!
Leading Adelaide brand & national business with significant turnover. Be mentored by a great General Counsel - dynamic role. Toss out your timesheets!
Our client is a leading Adelaide business with significant assets and revenue, and a high performing team. A blue-chip brand which operates nationally, it seeks to add a capable lawyer to its well established and tight knit in-house team.
The team & benefits
Our client is a forward thinking, positive and passionate business with a creative and high-performing team. Their culture emphasizes client service, integrity, and excellence. They also offer customized professional development to help advance your career.
This role reports to a switched-on and commercially minded General Counsel who is recognised as a great mentor and is highly collegiate and encouraging.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and commercial agreements with customers
- Commercial and regulatory advice
- Legal Projects
- Providing ongoing legal advice to teams regarding legal implications of specific terms and conditions in existing contracts
- Assisting teams with pre-litigation disputes on existing contracts
The lawyer we seek
We are seeking applications from commercially minded lawyers with around 2-6 years of experience gained in a commercial law firm. While lawyers from a background of general commercial law or similar are encouraged, lawyers from any commercial area are encouraged to apply, as our client believes and has proven that capable lawyers from a range of areas can make the jump to in-house counsel successfully.
To be considered for this confidential role, email a CV to Paul Burgess via [email protected] or call Paul to discuss on 0414 687 629. This role is exclusive to Burgess Paluch.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.