- Intellectual Property Focus
- Work alongside the General Counsel
- Collaborative working environment
Unique opportunity for a junior to mid-level lawyer or Senior Paralegal at a large blue chip company!
Our client is a leading blue-chip company with interesting and varied legal work in a high-tech and intellectual property rich environment. It has a large and highly regarded legal team, with a great culture.
This unique opportunity will suit a junior to mid-level lawyer legally trained senior paralegal. It reports to a switched-on and friendly lawyer who specialises in intellectual property and commercial matters. You will be working on commercial contracts including IP licences, IP agreements, broader commercial and IT agreements. You will also have the opportunity to prepare initial legal advice.
- drafting contracts and agreements
- reviewing and amending legal documents
- managing approval requirements of legal documents according to the relevant statutes and delegations
- liaising with internal clients and assisting with client enquiries
- Producing memos for senior lawyers
Skills & Experience Required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- extensive experience as a paralegal within a National or Global law firm or in-house legal team, or as a junior to mid level lawyer with commercial contract or IP experience.
- a degree in law
- strong attention to detail, be highly organised and be able to juggle a workload
- excellent research and problem solving skills and show initiative and independence to identify solutions to challenging issues
- advanced computer literacy
Who we can’t consider
This will be a highly sought after role. Please DO NOT APPLY IF you do not have a law degree and senior paralegal experience OR 1 year of experience as an admitted lawyer in a commercial role.
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven business with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture. You will experience personal satisfaction and pride in your achievements.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Anthony Pace on 03 8676 0486 or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.