- General commercial role with IT expertise
- Join a high performing at a leading Australian brand
- Exclusive to Burgess Paluch Legal Recruitment
Exclusive role. Highly recognised leading consumer brand. Join a strong team & have an impact. General commercial role with IT expertise and procur...
You will form part of a high performing team at an iconic Australian brand. Seeking a Legal Counsel with 5-10 years PQE for a general commercial role with IT expertise and ideally also some procurement and/or merchandise experience. You will work in a fast-paced and agile environment, as a proactive member of the team, supporting the strategic vision of the company.
As part of this team, you will:
- Provide legal support to the procurement and/or merchandise business units including on complex contract negotiations, contract interpretation issues and supplier issues/disputes
- Lead, draft and negotiate routine and complex commercial transactions and contracts, including on major projects and as part of a project team
- Be one of the lead legal advisors on IT contracts including on SaaS and iPaaS contracts and associated IT services such as implementation and professional services
- Develop a strong understanding of regulatory and operational environments and provide associated advice including on competition, privacy and data security laws
- Lead and support legal transformation initiatives
Skills and Experience
A lawyer for this role will be career driven, have 5-10 years post-qualification experience and strong commercial acumen. Excellent drafting and communication skills are essential.
Must be a team player with the ability to work autonomously and maintain good working relationships.
For a confidential discussion, please call Doron Paluch on 0438 004 445 or email [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.