- Rare in-house opportunity
- High-end property developer
- No timesheets
Rare opportunity to move your career in-house and join this leading property developer.
Are a top-tier property developer boasting an impressive portfolio of high-end developments domestically and abroad. Due to rapid growth, the team are now looking for a bright an driven property lawyer to join their Melbourne team.
What you will do
Reporting to the Head of Legal, this appointment will assume day to day responsibility and play a key role in the in-house team. This is a diverse role that will see you providing high-level advice to the company’s Victoria and other projects including managing, advising, assisting, reporting and record keeping of legal and corporate matters in an accurate, timely, effective, professionally and commercially focused manner.
• Chinese language skills preferred but not essential
• 4+ years of PQE across a range of property and commercial matters or construction
• Experience gained within a respected firm or in house team
• Strong communication, negotiation and conciliation skills and the ability to work effectively with internal/external consultants, clients and associates
• Collaborative team culture
• Competitive salary
• Direct client contact
• Social events
• Genuine career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.