- Strong, dynamic national company
- Use your interpersonal skills
- Negotiate and draft interesting, high value agreements
Blue-chip, high profile corporate/property/finance consultancy. Toss out your timesheets. Use your 2-5 yrs experience, negotiating, commercial, proper
Exciting new role for a commercial/property lawyer at this well known, dynamic and rapidly growing property/corporate/finance house.
Established 10 years ago, our client has enjoyed fantastic success and currently manages hundreds of millions of dollars across a range of wholesale funds.
The company offers a collegial and entrepreneurial culture and is proud of its high rate of staff retention.
The company is looking for a Legal Counsel, located in Melbourne. This is a key position working alongside experienced practitioners and assisting the management team. Also get involved in, with support, the company’s commercial activity, property work (and funds and investments). The successful candidate will collaborate with the company’s founders and will also work with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
Key Attributes of the Successful Candidate:
We are seeking a practical, commercial/property lawyer. As a keen team player, you are eager to work with and be part of a dynamic team.
Having worked previously within the property/corporate/commercial team of a tier 1 or mid-tier law firm or in-house elsewhere, you are seeking to use your commercial acumen to structure, oversee documentation with external law firms and to work on interesting property related matters and transactions.
- 2-5 years’ post admission experience within a property, corporate/commercial, or even banking and finance team at a law firm or in-house
- Tertiary degree in law and commerce
- Attractive remuneration package, comprising salary plus incentives linked to successful outcomes
- Opportunity to work in a great team and help lead the legal function within an established and fast-growing business.
This role is being exclusively handled by Burgess Paluch Legal Recruitment. Any direct or third party applications will be sent to Burgess Paluch for review. To be considered email a CV in confidence to [email protected] or call Doron Paluch on 0438 004 445.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.