- Friendly and collaborative team
- Work/life balance guaranteed
- Varied role
Variety guaranteed in this in-house role. Suit switched on junior generalist lawyer looking for a step up. Great team and enjoy a work/life balance
Our client is a family owned Australian company which operates nationally. They are one of Australia’s largest wholesaler and retailer for industrial tools, consumables and accessories for almost 20 years. The business has a strong reputation for offering the best brands at the best prices. They supply premium quality tools, consumables and accessories to all industries including the construction, mining, agriculture and the automotive industry. As well as an online presence the company owns 60 stores across New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Western Australia and South Australia.
Working as part of a small, close-knit and collaborative legal team based in the Sydney head office at Roselands, you will be responsible for a broad range of legal matters. No day will be the same and the role will encompass the following:
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial lease and contracts of sale;
- Draft, review and negotiate commercial contracts;
- Property management of the business stores;
- Appear at Civil and Administrative Tribunals and Courts for debt collection, and consumer and commercial matters;
- Provide legal advice on a range of employment-related matters;
- Provide legal advice of potential risks and liabilities; and
- Develop policies and procedures as required.
If you enjoy variety, autonomy over your matters and are seeking a friendly, supportive team, then look no further. You will likely be already working in-house as a generalist, or may be seeking to move from a boutique generalist law firm. Our client provides parking, a work/life balance and a varied, broad based role in a genuinely collaborative team.
Please email your CV and covering letter to exclusively retained consultant, Kirsty McNay [email protected], 0426 834 852
Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.