- Challenging and diverse in-house opportunity
- Career defining role
- Dynamic, collegiate team
Brilliant in-house opportunity. Suit corporate/commercial lawyer with 5-8 years' PAE. Career defining opportunity. Complex, challenging projects
Our client, NSW Land Registry Services is a private company that operates the land titles registry on behalf of the NSW Government. They are owned by a consortium of leading institutional investors and superannuation funds. New technologies such as online service delivery are being progressively introduced to streamline processing of plans and dealings and provide maximum confidence in the integrity of the system. This is an exciting opportunity for an impressive corporate/commercial lawyer to join NSW LRS cohesive, high performing legal team.
Working as part of an energetic, inspiring and dynamic legal team, the role will report to the Corporate Counsel and will include:
- drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial agreements
- general corporate work including for the finance team and assisting with Board reporting
- liaising with the regulator, Office of the Registrar General
- being the primary legal contact within the ICT team to facilitate implementation of strategic projects
Our client seeks the following profile:
- 5-8 years’ PAE in law firm and/or corporation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management / engagement skills
- Detail oriented with excellent judgement and analytical skills
- Clear and concise advice and legal document drafting
- Excellent time management to adhere to deadlines and proactively manage conflicting priorities
- Ability to think outside the box
Our client is a forward thinking, fast growing, passionate, creative and high-performing team. The LRS culture has an emphasis on client service, integrity, and excellence. In addition, they offer a collegiate, team based, challenging opportunity that will provide a genuine work/life balance. This opportunity will appeal to both private practice lawyers seeking to move in-house and in-house lawyers seeking a step up.
Please contact exclusively retained consultant Kirst McNay for a strictly confidential discussion on 9216 9080, 0426 834 852, or email your CV to [email protected] All third party CVs’ will be forwarded to Burgess Paluch.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.