- Be part of the Executive
- Brilliant work hours
- Great culture and benefits
Join this friendly, dynamic and growing business with an automotive focus and work in a hands-on legal and governance role. Fantastic culture, WFH...
Our client is a leading automotive services provider with substantial clients and membership base in Australia and provides services to prestigious car brands. They provide specialized B2B roadside assistance services, member rewards and operate one of the fastest growing renewable energy companies locally.
This senior leadership role forms part of the Executive and will see you working on a broad range of legal and company secretarial matters:
- Key role in board meetings, including drafting of agenda, board papers and minutes
- Advising the Board on directorial and governance obligations
- Drafting, amending and reviewing business contracts
- Advising management on various legal matters including corporations law, privacy, employment, including workplace, health and safety and consumer/competition law
- Maintenance of statutory records and registers and lodgement of statutory forms and returns
This is a chance to work in a relaxed and commercial environment in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
In addition to a competitive salary package inclusive of bonus, you will have a rare level of autonomy, very good work hours, flexible work arrangements, and product discounts, including insurance.
You will have a minimum of 7 years relevant experience and be an admitted Australian lawyer with good company secretarial experience. This role is suited to a personable lawyer or company secretary with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
To be considered for this opportunity, email your CV to [email protected] or call Meera on 0432 296 440.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.