- Rare QLD gov't role on contract with high possibility of extension
- Engaging work in a dynamic, friendly, supportive environment
- Competitive salary, great culture and work-life balance
Brisbane CBD. Rare QLD Gov't Role. Take on a new challenge with this leading Native title team. 12 month with possibility of extension
This stellar legal team are the go to source of legal services for the QLD Government. You will work in an intellectually stimulating and challenging environment while working alongside leading lawyers who will help you hone your skills and develop your career. This is a temporary role on contract for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
What you will do
Mixed bag of work which includes: litigation, mediation, negotiation in relation to native title determination applications filed in the Federal Court; providing advice in the context of native title and negotiate, draft, review and advise complex agreements (such as Indigenous Land Use Agreements).
– 5+ years of PAE gained in Native Title/property law matters
– Strong technical knowledge
– Exp gained at a well regarded firm or similar gov’t environment
– Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Competitive salary
– Work-life balance
– Flexible work arrangements
– Social activities
– Professional development and excellent learning
– Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at 03 8676 0331 or email [email protected]. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.