- Fantastic in-house opportunities with major organisation
- Intellectually stimulating work where no two days will be the same
- Great culture, competitive salary and flexible work
Capitalise on the opportunity to join one of Australia's largest organisations.
This quality organisation is renowned for its sterling reputation as a leader in its field. With a unique business structure that stretches beyond Australia, is trusted to handle complex and highly sensitive data and information and operates in a regulatory environment.
Due to unprecedented growth, there are now various roles open for lawyers with background in: Commercial Litigation; Intellectual Property and Data Protection and Privacy.
You will advise on commercial, regulatory, compliance and business as usual matters. You will work closely with the business to solve problems, prevent repeats, and draft new materials and precedents to ensure the business is ready for the future.
Skills & Experience
You will have 3+ years of commercial experience including regulatory issues. In addition, you will come from a recognised law firm or quality in-house environment, have strong commercial acumen, possess strong attention to detail and technical knowledge, have outstanding communication skills and be comfortable leading and liaising with various senior stakeholders.
– Competitive salary package
– Genuine work-life balance
– Opportunity to manage, lead and influence change
– Hands on role where no two days are the same
– Collaborative role that will allow you on a range of matters
– WFH for part of the week
Please email your CV to [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, if the above role is not what you are looking for and you would like to explore other options, please get in touch with me.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.