- Fantastic opportunity for a paralegal to work at a leading PI firm
- Great work environment with 9.5 day fortnight
- Genuine career progression
Rare opportunity for a driven paralegal to join this leading PI Firm and develop their careers. Engaging work, dynamic environment, down to earth team
Our client is one of Queensland’s leading specialist Personal Injury law firms. Due to continued growth, they have a very exciting opportunity at their Gold Coast Office for a hardworking and passionate paralegal to join the team.
About the Role
The role is very fast paced and will suit a hard working and organised person who is looking for a long-term career as a paralegal in a thriving firm.
You will be a driven professional with previous paralegal experience, preferably in a personal injury firm however this is not a must. Other skills include:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong work ethic
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent administration skills
To discuss this role and others in Queensland, email a CV to [email protected] or call Jas Bassi on 03 8676 0331.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.