- Premier international firm
- Blue-chip clients and engaging matters
- Work in collaboration with teams located around the globe
Rare opportunity to take your career to the next level by joining this leading international law firm. Work alongside a great team in a dynamic office
A rare opportunity has arisen for a qualified patent attorney to join a leading international law firm. You will be provided the platform and resources needed to hone your skills while accelerating you career.
If you are looking for a firm that offers a down to earth and supportive environment while allowing you to work with some of the sharpest minds in the market, this role is for you.
As an Australian qualified patent attorney you will have experience with patent prosecution, preferably in software and electronics technology. You will be reporting directly to the managing partner and liaising with clients from start-ups and local businesses to ASX listed and Fortune 500 companies.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at drafting, reviewing and prosecuting national and overseas patent applications, running patentability and freedom to operate studies.
- Technical background and degree qualified in engineering or biology/biotech/biochemistry
- Australian Qualified Patent Attorney
- 2 to 5 years of PQE
- Strategic patent portfolio management experience
- PhD highly sought after
- Strong academics
- Outstanding communication skills
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO QUALIFIED PATENT ATTORNEYS.
For more information or to have a confidential discussion contact Jas Bassi on 03 8676 0331 or email your details to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.