- Multiple roles available
- Keen to chat with attorneys with background in Engineering or Biology
- Fantastic culture and dynamic environment
Rare opportunity to take your career to the next level by joining this leading IP Firm. Work alongside a great team in a dynamic office.
Join a successful boutique IP firm based in the riverside suburb of Bulimba. They are highly regarded for the quality of their work and assist clients with all aspects of preparing, filing and managing patent, design and trade mark matters in Australia, New Zealand and overseas countries.
The ideal candidate will be skilled at drafting, reviewing and prosecuting national and overseas patent applications, running patentability and freedom to operate studies.
- Technical background and degree qualified in engineering or biology/biotech/biochemistry
- Australian Qualified Patent Attorney
- 2 to 5 years of PQE
- Strategic patent portfolio management experience
- PhD highly sought after
- Strong academics
- Outstanding communication skills
THIS ROLE IS ONLY OPEN TO QUALIFIED OR NEWLY QUALIFIED PATENT ATTORNEYS.
For more information or to have a confidential discussion contact Jas Bassi on 03 8676 0331 or email your details to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.