- Rare Opportunity, Leading Top-Tier National IP Firm
- Cutting-Edge Matters, Blue Chip Clients
- Competitive $$$, Fantastic Culture
Top tier law firm; thriving engineering practice; engaging work; fantastic culture; competitive $$; growth position; leading industry partners.
The Firm: Our client are a top-tier international law firm and market leader in the IP industry. The firm works with an impressive array of both domestic and international clients on a variety of complex IP matters. They are renowned for their down to earth, forward-thinking and friendly approach to work.
As a result of tremendous growth, the firm is now looking to bolster their Melbourne office by bringing on a qualified patent attorney to join the engineering team.
Outstanding training, down to earth to team, open door policy, friendly, relaxed and social work environment, top-tier organisation without the politics and genuinely a great place to work. Whats not to love?
If you are looking for a role that will challenge you intellectually while providing you all the support you need to succeed, this role is for you!
The Role: Working alongside industry leading partners and some of the sharpest minds around, you will work on a range of complex and intellectually stimulating matters for a range of national and international clients. Responsibilities will include the full suite of patent related services such as drafting, reviewing, analysing and prosecuting applications, portfolio management, opposition and opinion work.
– Will be an experienced patent attorney or nearly qualified as one
– Have strong academics
– Have experience working in electronics, software, electrical/software engineering or a related discipline
– Have outstanding communication skills and able to articulate complex concepts accurately and succinctly
– Competitive salary
– Work life balance
– Flexible work arrangements
– Supportive, friendly and down to earth culture
– Social events
– Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.