- Challenging role
- Collaborative team
- Top salary package
Join leading insurance company in this newly created role. Utilise your fin services & insurance experience. Potential role may become permanent.
Our client is a large, privately-owned insurance business and are ideally positioned to be agile and entrepreneurial. Their business philosophy is founded on truly investing in and partnering with their brands, brand partners and underwriting agencies for the long-term. What sets them apart is the ability to innovate quickly, which is aided by the fact they are not bound by short-term shareholder returns, nor old, unwieldy legacy systems. This entrepreneurial approach means they respond quickly to market needs.
Our client views themselves as people changing insurance for the benefit of their customers, brokers and agencies. They achieve this through:
- Innovative, well-priced products to meet the market’s needs.
- Attracting people and partners who are experts in their niche and who really care about their business and their customers.
- Delivering on their commitments.
This role will see you working closely with the Head of Compliance and the Head of Risk on a wide variety of financial services matters. You will assist in providing specialist, commercial compliance advice to enable internal stakeholders and our client’s business partners achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the business. This will include:
• Leading a team of compliance professionals in providing high quality compliance support to the business as well as overseeing their growth and career development;
• Reviewing and advising on new and changes to existing insurance products;
• Providing compliance advice and/or assessment on incident and issue management, including advising on potential breaches and remediation activities;
• Providing compliance advice and sign-off on marketing material and marketing campaigns;
• Supporting the implementation of regulatory change from a compliance perspective within the business and partner/supplier network;
• Contributing to the suite of compliance reporting to management, committees, the Board and their partners; and
• Supporting the business and their partners with a number of strategic projects.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance – Personal Lines, and working alongside the Head of Risk & Compliance, the Head of Risk and the Senior Compliance Lawyer, this role is a great opportunity to step into the business and make a real difference in a dynamic and fast moving company. You will have the opportunity to work alongside, and be mentored by, highly experienced risk and compliance specialists in an interesting and fulfilling role, that is full of new and exciting initiatives, and where a sustainable work/life balance is achievable.
Please contact Kirsty McNay for a strictly confidential discussion on 9216 9080, or email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.