- Career enhancing role
- Lead a dynamic team
- Ditch the time sheets
Outstanding in-house opportunity for talented SA at prestigious property development company. Lead the NSW conveyancing team.
Are one of the largest residential developers in Australia. They handle over 5000+ transactions a year, are fully paperless and strive to deliver outcomes that benefit the community at large.
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead the NSW conveyancing team. Due to tremendous growth, they are now looking for a senior property lawyer to join the high performing conveyancing team.
You will lead a team across the entire conveyancing process, from contract review through to settlement. In addition, you will be the subject matter expert and help drive the e-conveyancing process.
– Have a minimum of 8 years of PAE as a property lawyer gained at a reputable law firm or similar in-house environment
– Experience in property development
– Commercially sharp
– Able to work on high volume conveyancing matters
– Will possess a flair for client contact and able to work effectively with stakeholders
– Competitive salary
– No time sheets
– Work life balance
– Friendly, social and dynamic team
– Subsidised health/wellness
Please contact in strictest confidence Kirsty McNay 0426 834 852. Alternatively email your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.