- Leading boutique IP law firm with offices in QLD, VIC and NSW
- Work on cutting-edge matters and engage your mind
- Enviable culture in supportive and friendly team environment
Take your career as a patent attorney to the next level by joining this leading national IP firm + work with some of the brightest minds in the market
Our client is a leading boutique IP firm that punches well above its weight. The firm works with an impressive array of both domestic and international clients on a variety of complex IP matters. They are renowned for their down to earth, forward-thinking and friendly approach to work.
As a result of tremendous growth, the firm is now looking to bolster their Sydney office by bringing on a Trainee Patent Attorney to join the Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to accelerate your career as a patent attorney and one of Australia’s leading IP Firms.
To be considered, you will have:
– Have completed or nearing the completion of your Master of IP Law.
– Have a strong academic background and degree in either biology, physics, chemistry, physics or engineering from a recognised university.
– Experience working in an IP Firm
– Strong command of English
– Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
– High-level attention to detail
– A sharp analytical mind
– A positive attitude and be a self-starter
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Jas Bassi at [email protected] or call 03 8676 0331. Alternatively, if the above role is not exactly what you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to discuss other opportunities.
*PLEASE NOTE: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted*
To apply for this job please visit apply.jobadder.com.